If you have a team and a big idea, apply to FOUNDER.org and get $100K!
(If you know of anyone who is working on a student startup, please share.)
FOUNDER.org is a program founded by a group of serial entrepreneurs from Silicon Valley who have built billion dollar companies. Every year, 50 teams of young entrepreneurs work side by side with the FOUNDER.org executive team to build a great company. Each team receives up to $100K in startup money to get started! The one year program combines funding, cutting edge education, and an international network like no other.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis until April 30. Apply early, spots are filling up quickly.
Go from concept to early stage company:
- Each team receives $10 – $100K in startup money.
- Build a company, not just a product with the 8D Program.
- Work with a dedicated Silicon Valley executive mentor for 12 months.
- Build the network you need (customers, partners, investors).
- Get real funding of up to $5M from a dedicated fund for student entrepreneurs.
Apply at: www.founder.org/apply
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Shannon Wu (email@example.com).