ParkShare is a private web application to share rented parking spaces at EPFL innovation Park for companies/employees of the EPFL Innovation Park
Every day we see that a number of rented parking spaces are not used for various reasons: business trip, home office, part-time, vacation, sick leave, etc. The intent of ParkShare is to provide an easy tool so that such availabilities could benefit to our community for their occasional needs.
This method of parking is not a regular neither a permanent offer. So that everyone can benefit, we are limiting the use by a personal credit system of 120 points/year/person.
How does it work?
Companies log in through our tenant portal to offer parking spaces to the Innovation Park’s community. These spaces can be booked by any user (employee of a company installed in the Park) by day or half day.
The Parkshare offer is available at following parking places:
- the underground parking QI-O “Parking Ouest”
- the underground parking QI-N “Parking Nord”
- Outdoors parkings of the Park (private parking lots)
You can pick which location is more convenient for you. Just check beforehand if your company has access to the underground parkings because of the camipro access.
A credit of 60 points per semester is automatically allocated to all users (in January & July).
- Half a day costs 3 points and a full day 6 points
- Half day: Morning 7:00 – 12:30 / Afternoon 13:00 – 18:00
- Once the space is booked, the points are debited and the parking space number is sent to you.
- There is no way to get back in case you are changing your plans. Once used, the points are permanently debited.
The companies of the Park which will contribute the most by offering parking spaces upon their availability will get rewarded once a year (statistics upon calendar year).
🥇 2021 winners:
- Category 1 (company renting 1 to 5 parking lots): InnoBoost
- Category 2 (company renting 6+ parking lots): Agilent Technologies
To optimize this service, our community needs your help in offering parking lots openings.
It is in everybody’s interest to start sharing!
The availability of parking spaces by a company is done through the ParkShare Manager application in the tenant portal. By connecting to this application, companies can view all the parking spaces related to their lease contract and make them easily available to the other tenants of the Park.
Only profiles with the portal role “administrator” and “supervisor” have access to the ParkShare Manager application. More information about the portal and roles can be found at the following link https://epfl-innovationpark.ch/working-here/tenant-portal/. For any support, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Connect to the tenant portal and click on “Access ParkShare”.
- Or from the Mobile App EPFL InnoPark, connect to “Links” then to “Access ParkShare”.
>> If you are not registered yet, download our dedicated mobile app on your smartphone, simply called: EPFL Inno Park. Beforehand, make sure you have access to the tenant portal on the EPFL Innovation Park website because it is the same log in.
This app is made for you to post announcements, questions and promote events you are organizing or to use the community services such as ParkShare.
Access is restricted to the collaborators of the companies based at the Park.
The app is available for free on the following stores: