About this Event
The Internet revolution has drastically transformed our relation to information over the past few decades, bringing crucial questions about privacy, truthfulness and security in its wake. In an era of misinformation, cyberthreats and global misuse of private and personal data, building trust and protecting privacy has become a societal issue. Today, organizations face many challenges, among which the need to control access to sensitive data more efficiently, to ensure the utmost reliability of authentication methods without impairing user experience, and to guarantee the preservation of security and privacy in the exchange of information.
Solutions exist and can be best implemented when the different actors offering them are connected with the organizations facing problems in a collaborative manner.
Trust Square, Zurich
- 17:00 Startup exhibition & welcome drink
- 18:00 Keynote & startup presentations
- 19:00 Cocktail & networking
- Access Informer is a simple yet powerful solution for companies to collect, analyze and monitor user authorizations across key systems, incl. SAP, Active Directory, SharePoint and network shares.
- CybrQ is a SaaS platform with self-service solutions ranging from Apps/Devices, Browsing, e-Mail, Authentication to Cyber Awareness.
- Decentriq is enabling businesses to identify analytics potential in datasets without having access to the data. It provides a privacy-preserving way of calculating the overlap between the desired characteristics of a dataset and the actual data.
- Ex0-SyS develops Alph@TaV Vault, which protects the user data by allowing to encrypt all types of files and folders, offering absolute protection against unauthorized access. It is intended for everyone and is, by nature, independent of any external control.
- Laava’s Smart Fingerprint™ is a better unique identifier combining authentication, consumer engagement, and supply chain functionality at a much lower cost than other solutions.
- MedCo is the first operational system that makes sensitive medical data available for research in a simple, privacy-aware and secure way. It enables hundreds of clinical sites to collectively protect their data and securely share them.
- Megaverse is developing adaptive learning in cyber awareness.
- NextDay.Vision offers the user to replace passwords by authenticating in a simple, efficient and secure way on a multitude of services using a security key, the user’s face or a phone.
- OneVisage proposes 3 software development kits that bring one or multiple concurrent factors, including 3D facial biometry (who I am), 3D graphical authentication (what I know) and Premier ID that mixes multiple factors.
- PRYV is a compliance software for personal health data privacy and consent.
- Quantum Integrity develops artificial intelligence for DeepFake detection.
- ScanTrust provides a cloud-based, Internet-of-Packaging platform for product authentication and supply chain visibility.
- Teserakt develops software to enable strong encryption between industrial IoT systems.
- Veintree extends portable QR and barcode readers with a “biometrical IR video reader” add-on, allowing anonymous and GDPR compliant registration of human venous networks (and human-centered actions).
To read more about the program, visit www.tech4trust.ch.Register here
Seats limited. We will get back to you to confirm.