About this Event
The Internet revolution has drastically transformed our relation to information over the past few decades, bringing crucial questions about privacy, truthfulness and security in its wake. In an era of misinformation, cyberthreats and global misuse of private and personal data, building trust and protecting privacy has become a societal issue. Today, organizations face many challenges, among which the need to control access to sensitive data more efficiently, to ensure the utmost reliability of authentication methods without impairing user experience, and to guarantee the preservation of security and privacy in the exchange of information.
Solutions exist and can be best implemented when the different actors are connected with the organizations facing problems in a collaborative manner.
EPFL Innovation Park, Building D, Ground Floor.
- 9:00-09:30 Welcome Coffee
- 9:30-11:40 Lectures & Panel Talks
- Lecture on Confidential Computing by David Sturzenegger from Decentriq
- Hacker point of view to get id and data at the user level on Windows (pragmatic and demos) by Philippe Kapfer from NextDay.Vision
- Lecture on Product Authentication by Justin Picard from ScanTrust
- Quantum computers: should we be worried? by Jean-Philippe Aumasson from Teserakt
- Lecture on Rules to protect personal data inside an organization by Christophe Bron from Veintree
- Privacy compliance without borders by Pierre-Mikael Legris & Evelina Georgieva from Pryv
- … and more to be announced!
- 11:40-12:00 Tech4Trust Awards Ceremony
- 12:00-12:15 Closing
- 12:15-13:30 Networking Lunch
To read more about the program, visit www.tech4trust.ch.Register here
Seats limited. We will get back to you to confirm.