About this Event
The Internet revolution has drastically transformed our relation to information over the past few decades, bringing crucial questions about privacy, truthfulness and security in its wake. In an era of misinformation, cyberthreats and global misuse of private and personal data, building trust and protecting privacy has become a societal issue. Today, organizations face many challenges, among which the need to control access to sensitive data more efficiently, to ensure the utmost reliability of authentication methods without impairing user experience, and to guarantee the preservation of security and privacy in the exchange of information.
Solutions exist and can be best implemented when the different actors offering them are connected with the organizations facing problems in a collaborative manner.
InnoPeaks, Rue de la Blancherie 41, Sion
11:00 – Welcome and visit of booths
11:15 – Introduction, Vision and activity, InnoPeaks
11:25 – Initiative Tech4Trust, EPFL Innovation Park
11:30 – Conférence Pavel Korshunov on Deepfakes, Idiap
11:50 – Pitch of start-ups
12:30 – Conclusion
12:35 – Networking Lunch
- Access Informer is a simple yet powerful solution for companies to collect, analyze and monitor user authorizations across key systems, incl. SAP, Active Directory, SharePoint and network shares.
- CybrQ is a SaaS platform with self-service solutions ranging from Apps/Devices, Browsing, e-Mail, Authentication to Cyber Awareness.
- Decentriq is enabling businesses to identify analytics potential in datasets without having access to the data. It provides a privacy-preserving way of calculating the overlap between the desired characteristics of a dataset and the actual data.
- Ex0-SyS develops Alph@TaV Vault, which protects the user data by allowing to encrypt all types of files and folders, offering absolute protection against unauthorized access. It is intended for everyone and is, by nature, independent of any external control.
- Megaverse is developing adaptive learning in cyber awareness.
- NextDay.Vision offers the user to replace passwords by authenticating in a simple, efficient and secure way on a multitude of services using a security key, the user’s face or a phone.
- OneVisage proposes 3 software development kits that bring one or multiple concurrent factors, including 3D facial biometry (who I am), 3D graphical authentication (what I know) and Premier ID that mixes multiple factors.
- Quantum Integrity develops artificial intelligence for DeepFake detection.
- Veintree extends portable QR and barcode readers with a “biometrical IR video reader” add-on, allowing anonymous and GDPR compliant registration of human venous networks (and human-centered actions).
- TRUSTLESS.AI Building a 2mm-thin handheld device, and a certification body, that deliver radically-unprecedented privacy and security to our private digital life and e-banking. Initially for the wealthy, then for tens of millions.
- OrphAnalytics builds a solution based on genomics allowing text authentication capable of detecting ghostwriting issues.
- Inpher’s Secret Computing® products enable data scientists and analysts to unlock sensitive data for their functions and machine learning models without ever exposing or transferring the underlying sensitive data in the process.
To read more about the program, visit www.tech4trust.ch.Register here
Seats limited. We will get back to you to confirm.