A 4-month startup acceleration program for companies developing innovative solutions to improve trust in an era of disinformation, cyberthreats and global misuse of our private and personal data.
Showcase innovative products / services of start-ups to potential customers in Lausanne, Zurich, Sion, Yverdon, Geneva, …
Connecting startups with new potential customers and giving access to our partners networks, including solution integrators
Pilots / PoCs
Creating synergies with research departments from corporate companies
Creating opportunities for joint research projects with labs & professors from universities
9h of exclusive 1-1 coaching by a pool of experts to accompany the startups during the program
Meeting investors, support in clarifying needs and development of pitching skills
3 Cash prize will be awarded to selected startups
Learn new skills
4 Workshops led by industry experts on tech, sales, management, legal aspects and fundraising skills
Professional in Cybersecurity
Manager and Vigilant Service Lead, Deloitte Switzerland
IoT/Digital Business Transformation Leadership
All startups developing innovative solutions to foster trust in an era of disinformation, cyberthreats and global misuse of our private and personal data were welcome to apply to this program. However, priority has been given to startups:
- Incorporated in Switzerland for less than 7 years.
- Already have a product ready to be sold.
- Are in the phase of acquiring their first customers.
- Are in the field of cybersecurity, authentication, access control, data privacy, anti-counterfeiting, traceability, GDPR, authenticity verification or related.
- Committed to attend diligently all the program activities
Please find below the list of selected startups, in alphabetical order. 15 startups from 5 cantons, and even one from Australia!
- Access Informer: Access Informer is a simple yet powerful solution for companies to collect, analyze and monitor user authorizations across key systems, including SAP, Active Directory, SharePoint and network shares.
- CybrQ: CybrQ is a SaaS platform with self-service solutions ranging from Apps/Devices, Browsing, e-Mail, Authentication to Cyber Awareness.
- Decentriq: Decentriq is enabling businesses to identify analytics potential in datasets without having access to the data. We provide a privacy-preserving way of calculating the overlap between the desired characteristics of a dataset and the actual data.
- Ex0-SyS: Ex0-SyS develops Alph@TaV Vault, which protects your data by allowing you to encrypt all types of files and folders, offering you absolute protection against unauthorized access. It is intended for everyone and is, by nature, independent of any external control.
- Laava: Laava’s Smart Fingerprint™ is a better unique identifier combining authentication, consumer engagement, and supply chain functionality at a much lower cost than other solutions.
- MedCo: MedCo is the first operational system that makes sensitive medical data available for research in a simple, privacy-aware and secure way. It enables hundreds of clinical sites to collectively protect their data and to securely share them.
- Megaverse: Megaverse is developing adaptive learning in cyber awareness.
- NextDay.Vision: NextDay.Vision offers you to replace passwords by authenticating yourself in a simple, efficient and secure way on a multitude of services using a security key, your face or a phone.
- OneVisage: OneVisage proposes 3 software development kits that bring one or multiple concurrent factors, including 3D facial biometry (who I am), 3D graphical authentication (what I know) and Premier ID that mixes multiple factors.
- PRYV: PRYV is a compliance software for personal health data privacy and consent.
- Quantum Integrity: Quantum Integrity develops artificial intelligence for DeepFake detection.
- ScanTrust: ScanTrust provides a cloud-based, Internet-of-Packaging platform for product authentication and supply chain visibility.
- Teserakt: Teserakt develops software to enable strong encryption between industrial IoT systems.
- Veintree: Veintree extends portable QR and barcode readers with a “biometrical IR video reader” add-on, allowing anonymous and GDPR compliant registration of human venous networks (and human-centered actions).
To reward the best projects, the Canton de Vaud and selected partners are sponsoring special prizes at the end of the acceleration program to selected start-ups that meet the following conditions:
- Has made substantial progress during the acceleration program: validated their business concept through thorough market investigation, established a viable business model, built a great operational team, potentially initial sales.
- Founders have demonstrated a strong entrepreneurial mindset, are able to effectively motivate and lead a team, to develop a strong business network, and to communicate effectively with board members /investors /stakeholders /customers/ to reach their objectives.
- Has shown a strong commitment to the program activities.
The selection of the prize winners is done by a jury composed of experts of the sector, the management of the acceleration program and representatives of the prizes sponsors.