A 4-month startup acceleration program for companies developing innovative solutions to improve trust in an era of disinformation, cyberthreats and global misuse of our private and personal data.
Showcase your product country-wide
Connect with new potential customers and access our partners networks, including solution integrators
Pilots / PoCs
Create synergies with research departments from corporate companies
Discuss opportunities for joint research projects with labs & professors from universities
9h of exclusive 1-1 coaching by a pool of experts to accompany you during the program
Meet investors, clarify your needs and improve your pitching skills
9K CHF Cash Prize
3 x 3’000 CHF will be awarded to selected startups
Learn new skills
4 Workshops led by industry experts on tech, sales, management, legal aspects and fundraising skills.
All startups developing innovative solutions to foster trust in an era of disinformation, cyberthreats and global misuse of our private and personal data are welcome to apply to this program. However, priority will be given to startups:
- Incorporated in Switzerland for less than 7 years.
- Already have a product ready to be sold.
- Are in the phase of acquiring their first customers.
- Are in the field of cybersecurity, authentication, access control, data privacy, anti-counterfeiting, traceability, GDPR, authenticity verification or related.
- Committed to attend diligently all the program activities
To reward the best projects, the Canton de Vaud is sponsoring a cash prize of 3 x CHF 3’000 at the end of the acceleration program to three start-ups that meet the following conditions:
- Has made substantial progress during the acceleration program: validated their business concept through thorough market investigation, established a viable business model, built a great operational team, potentially initial sales.
- Founders have demonstrated a strong entrepreneurial mindset, are able to effectively motivate and lead a team, to develop a strong business network, and to communicate effectively with board members /investors /stakeholders /customers/ to reach their objectives.
- Has shown a strong commitment to the program activities.
The selection of the prize winners is done by a jury composed of experts of the sector, the management of the acceleration program and a representative of the Canton de Vaud.
Professional in Cybersecurity
IoT/Digital Business Transformation Leadership