Philippine’s Acudeen Technologies won our Seedstars World Competition and will receive up to USD 500’000 in equity investment!
5 other startups were awarded special prizes:
- Asafeer Education Technologies from UAE was awarded the TRECC Transforming Education Prize, a grant of USD 50’000, presented by TRECC.
- UnDosTres from Mexico was awarded the PayU Fintech Prize, with full access to the Seedstars Growth program, tickets to Money2020 and mentoring by PayU team.
- qAIRa from Peru was awarded the prize for Best Woman Entrepreneur, presented by Hublot.
- PiQuant from South Korea was awarded the prize for Most Innovative Startup, presented by Hublot.
- Mind Rockets from Jordan was awarded the Public Vote, presented by The Office for Economic Affairs (SPECo) for the State of Vaud in Switzerland.
The 12 finalists startups selected were:
- TalkBank from Russia
- Segmentify from Turkey
- Mind Rockets from Jordan
- Raye7 from Egypt
- Apli from Mexico
- Ultra Casas from Bolivia
- Edupass from Dominican Republic
- LayUp / Creative eLearning (Pvt) from Sri Lanka
- Acudeen Technologies from Philippines
- uHoo from Hong Kong
- Jamii / EdgePoint Digital from Tanzania
- Kasha from Rwanda
VIAGlobal, the US Launchpad for International Startups, presented the Virtual Presence Prize for US Expansion to Democrance and REDOXIGEN at the Seedstars World Investor Forum, both startups will receive 12-months of VIAGlobal’s Virtual Presence services for companies that wish to expedite a a remote commercial presence in the U.S.
You can watch the awards ceremony live here:Watch the Awards Ceremony