01.05.2019 THE BEST START FOR LIFE SCIENCE ENTREPRENEURS
StartLab – the first life-sciences dedicated incubator in the Canton of Vaud, Switzerland (launched March 2018) Call for applications now open (deadline 30 June 2019)
Have you got a great idea for a novel therapy, a ground- breaking diagnostic, or a whole new way of looking at a disease? Now to put that drive and inspiration to work, and turn your vision into a practical reality, you are searching for the perfect environment to nurture your dream.
Launched in March 2018, StartLab is the first life-sciences dedicated incubator in the Canton of Vaud, Switzerland. StartLab offers:
- 700 m2 of fully equipped laboratories and 300 m2 of shared offices, as a new home for up to 12 start-up companies of 40 persons in total.
- A key feature is a pay-as-you-play flexible pricing model, which requires less funds to get started, reduces risk for investors and lowers dilution for entrepreneurs.
- Managerial support from the Startlab Advisory Board and the Entrepreneurs ‘Club
- Full range of services, including secretary and administrative support, grouped purchasing system, fibre-optic internet and washing and waste management for the laboratory area
- Privileged access to the Biopôle vibrant community.
Marketing & Communication Director