Because we at EPFL Innovation Park know what it is like to be a start-up, we have made it possible for you to get up and running as quickly as possible.
Modular workspacesModular workspaces which can easily be expanded or reduced, IT resources are scaled up or down to meet your needs, and lease conditions are flexible. Common areas, outdoor spaces as well as the buildings are designed to maximize informal contact between you and your neighbors, because sometimes great ideas happen in the corridor over a cup of coffee.
Support and servicesThrough your personal EPFL Innovation Park coach, you get specific support to help you accelerate your growth including access to investors (Business Angels, venture capital companies) and many other funding possibilities (CTI projects, foundations), as well as to diverse service providers in legal, human resources and accounting services.
- Chemical and biotech laboratories
- Student job board posting for internships and jobs
- Scientific literature and online resources at the library
- The UNIL-EPFL sports center
- Printing services at reasonable rates
- Mobility car sharing and public bike-sharing
- Campus infrastructure (convention center, shops, childcare center, hotels, restaurants, …)
- Telephone service with call forwarding
- High speed internet
Included in the lease
- Reception services
- Postal address
- Conference rooms with a capacity of 5 to 80 people
- Link to your start-up from the web site
What do you have to do
Send the following information to the EPFL Innovation Park
- A description of your current or planned collaboration with one of the Swiss Academic Institutions. Please confirm any current collaboration with a letter to this effect from an individual in charge of the laboratory or research centre at the Academic Institution involved
- An estimation of your workspace requirements in square meters
- Your planned move-in date