11 April 2019 – 13:30-17:30
Room Uranus, Building C, ground floor
B2B Brand storytelling – Unleash the power of storytelling to power your B2B brand
B2B branding is no longer just about technical brochures and trade show booths. It is about engaging with your customers’ emotions – beyond facts and figures. Storytelling is an indispensable tool to give context to your B2B business and to create ongoing customer engagement based on common values and knowledge sharing.
We have drawn on our experience working for organisations like ABB, Cemex and EPFL to develop this workshop. Designed for people with either a technical or commercial background, this workshop is the indispensable programme to master the essentials of B2B branding. The programme mixes formal presentation and interactive sessions to ensure peer-to-peer learning. This workshop will give you the insights, the mindset and the tools to turn your business into a B2B star.
- Learn the key difference between B2C and B2B branding
- Learn about the key trends and drivers impacting B2B businesses
- See exclusive case studies from B2B brands such as Schindler and Kuka
- Understand the strategic role of storytelling in B2B brand building
- Learn about the 7 fundamental elements of a strong brand story
- Master the mechanisms of storytelling by analysing and deconstructing the brand stories of leading brands
- Develop and structure a complete brand story using the Brand Story Canvas™
Youri Sawerschel is the Founder of Creative Supply GmbH. Youri is a branding expert convinced of the power of creativity to transform business, organisations and people. With a background in design and management, he bridges the gap between the creative and the business world. He has worked on projects in nearly 20 countries for companies such as Kempinski Hotels, EPFL and UBS. Youri is also a visiting professor at ESSEC Business School in Paris, Geneva School of Business and Geneva Art and Design School.
The workshop will be held in English // Seats will go fast, so don’t wait to register!
Marketing & Course Manager – Fast Track Training Programs & Innosuisse Startup Training for Social Entrepreneurs
FONDATION EPFL INNOVATION PARK
Mobile +41 78 603 35 08
Reception : +41 21 353 80 00