Switzerland produces many winners in the entrepreneurial race. From passion to action, we are good at turning ideas into successful businesses. Yet the question arises as to how do we sustain this success, even improve upon it ?
To address this question, EY and EPFL are proposing a truly insightful event. At EPFL’s Rolex Learning Center, we will first leverage the 25 years of EY’s Entrepreneur of the Year to profile the traits of the winners, we will then explore how emotional intelligence is also a key asset to any successful entrepreneur and ultimately we will debate about how the Swiss eco-system could be further improved to foster and grow successful entrepreneurship.
We invite you to join us to learn more about how you, too, can win in the entrepreneurial race as well as providing you with an excellent opportunity to meet peers, investors and decision-makers at the networking cocktail that follows.
- Adrienne Corboud Fumagalli, Vice-présidente Innovation & Valorisation EPFL
- Fathi Derder, Conseiller national
- Xavier Paternot, Managing Partner, Vinci Capital
- Claude Suard, Managing Partner, Vinci Capital
- Walter Steinlin, Président de la Commission pour la technologie et l’innovation CTI
- Mark Hawkins, EY Partner – Heinrich Christen, EY Partner
- Les Morgan, Executive training coach, United Kingdom
Accessibility General public
Admittance Registration required before Sept 10, 2014 – write an email email@example.com