Swisscom StartUp Challenge 2020 – Application deadline until 30 May 2020
If you are working in a start-up or research team that wants to exploit the potential of 5G, apply with your product/prototype for the Exploration Week in Swisscom’s 5G Lab and gain access to our 5G network and experts, enabling you to take your products to the next level.
The eighth Swisscom StartUp Challenge taking place in 2020 is being held in collaboration with Venturelab, Ericsson and Qualcomm.
Due to the Covid-19 situation in Switzerland, the launch of the Swisscom StartUp Challenge 2020 has been postponed. However, interested applicants can already apply. Once a new date has been defined, all registered users will be informed.
Find out more and apply now at www.swisscom.ch/challenge
- Pitch training with personal feedback from Venturelab experts
- Participation in the final pitch where participating remotely is also possible
- Easy access: to Swisscom, Ericsson and Qualcomm network thanks to a personal ambassador from the expert jury
- Visibility for your company from publicity surrounding the Swisscom StartUp Challenge
- An exploration program in Switzerland for the five best teams, individually tailored to their needs and objectives
- Analysis of business cooperation with Swisscom, Ericsson and Qualcomm.
- Investment by Swisscom Ventures in your start-up