This event will inform you about funding opportunities for collaborative EU research and innovation projects within Horizon 2020. Focus is on opportunities in the 2016/2017 calls for proposals in Nanotechnologies, Advanced Materials, Biotechnology and Advanced Manufacturing and Processing.
Designed for industry, SME/start-up, as well as academic researchers public, this session will allow to cover specific program aspects such as information required for a strong proposal, overall objectives of this programme, evaluation criteria and partner search tools, together with the services that Euresearch offers to support applications. Testimonials from successful applicants, both from business and academia, will also be presented.
If you wish to discuss concrete proposal plans with Dr. Cornelia Spycher the Swiss National Contact Point, face-to-face meetings can be arranged on June 9 2016.
>>> Please contact us ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org
Program and Speakers
- 11:45 Welcome of participants, sandwich lunch offered
- 12:00 Introduction
- 12:02 H2020 for EPFL researchers : engaging in collaborative calls and support from the Research Office, Tristan Piguet, Program Manager, EPFL Research Office
- 12:10 Businesses in H2020: benefits and financing for companies, best practices and services by Euresearch, Irina Sakharova Quitt, Euresearch SME Advisor Lausanne/Vaud
- 12:18 Overview of funding opportunities in Nano/Bio-technologies, Advanced Materials and Production, Dr. Cornelia Spycher, National Contact Point NMP, Euresearch Head Office
- 12:50 Testimonials from successful applicants from academia and business:
• Prof. Theo Lasser, EPFL (coordination of a H2020 NMBP Project)
• Arnaud Dauriat, Managing Director, Quantis Lausanne (participating in 6 H2020 projects)
- 13:10 Q&A session
- 13:30 Networking
Location: Room “CM 011”, EPFL campus, level 0 (sous-sol), directly behind the Esplanade Parking, access from EPFL Esplanade: down by stairs next to central Info desk
Limited to 55 participants, on a first come/first served basis: CEOs, CTOs, R&D, development, strategy managers and academic researchers
Registration on Euresearch website through direct link: https://www.euresearch.ch/en/events/event-detail/s81/howUid/4
Irina Sakharova Quitt
Euresearch Regional Office Lausanne/Vaud
c/o EPFL AA-DAR REO
Station 7, bâtiment BI, A2 397