Hello Tomorrow is coming to Switzerland for deeptech entrepreneurs
June 27th, 2018
from 18h30 to 19h30 at Room Pluton, EPFL Innovation Park
Calling all science and deeptech entrepreneurs!
Do you have a technology which could transform our lives? Our friends at @Hello Tomorrow have just opened their call for applications for their global #HTChallenge! Get your fast-track to the deeptech network with 1-to-1 meetings with VCs & industry leaders as well as a chance to pitch your project to a select audience and win up to €100K equity-free funding!
Join us to learn more about Hello Tomorrow and how you can move your research from lab to market. Meet previous swiss participants and winners, connect with the deeptech ecosystem and get your fast-track to the global #HTChallenge.
Challenge YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7kmG-56yVg
When: Wednesday, June 27, 2018
Time: 18:30 – 19:30
Venue: RoomPluton, Building D, EPFL Innovation Park, 1015 Lausanne
Registration: free event
- Opportunities for innovators with Hello Tomorrow and presentation of the Hello Tomorrow
Challenge 2018, with Stephanie Divjak, International hubs manager @Hello Tomorrow
- Keynote and testimonials from previous swiss participants
- Panel discussion “What is specific about Deeptech? Can Deeptech drive positive impact?” with
- Christophe Moser (Prof. @EPFL, serial entrepreneur),
- David Allard (Innovation manager Groupe PSA, StelLab@EPFL),
- Sandeep Raghunathan (CSO of the startup PBBtech)
- Moderator: Beatrice Scarioni (EPFL Tech for Good)
- Networking session
If you have any questions, please reach out to us (email@example.com).