Start‐Up Accelerator Day
by EPFL Integrative Food and Nutrition Center
March 12th 2018 at 6PM – Building BC, Room 420
If you are a start‐up founder, or are thinking of becoming one, join us to learn about the support you can benefit from.
Schedule of Events:
- 18:00 – Introduction by Dr. Francesco Stellacci
- 18:05 – Presentation of EPFL Innovation Ecosystem by Dr. Francesco Stellacci
- 18:10 – Presentation on Collaborative Innovation by Peter Böhni
- 18:20 – Presentation of EIT FAN by Ross Ward
- 18:35 – Presentation of MassChallenge Switzerland by Thierry Duvanel
- 18:20 – Presentation on Starting‐Up by Samir Ounzain, HaYa Therapeutics
- 18:55 – Closing statements by Dr. Francesco Stellacci
- 19:00 – Drinks and Networking
About the accelerators:
EIT Food Accelerator Network (FAN) is a new multi‐location accelerator programme delivered across Europe, to support high impact food‐space start‐ups to maximise their success. www.eitfan.eu
MassChallenge, the startup‐friendly accelerator, awards up to $2m in equity‐free cash prizes each year to help high‐impact startups succeed. www.masschallenge.org
EPFL Integrative Food and Nutrition Center (CNU / IFNC) hosts this event at EPFL in cooperation with MassChallenge Switzerland and the EIT Food Accelerator Network, in an effort to reach to new or perspective startup founders.
Registration is open to all free of charge here : https://www.eventbrite.com/e/epfl-startup-accelerator-day-tickets-43302871053.
Registration is only for organizational purposes and not mandatory, we will welcome anyone interested in joining the Event and the following Drinks and Networking.
For any question, you can contact:
Chiara Donini – email@example.com
EPFL – ENT-I CNU
Bureau MXG 034 (Bât. MXG)
CH – 1015 Lausanne, Suisse
Tél. : +41.21.6937396