EPFL Alumni is thrilled to present the program of the Seed Night 2016, its annual start-up presentation bringing together the most promising entrepreneurs from EPFL and beyond, angel investors, mentors, industry leaders and scientists. It will take place on Thursday, April 21, 2016 (6.30-9.30pm) at the Forum Rolex of the EPFL Rolex Learning Center.
This year’s program will include:
- A 2-round Start-up pitch contest with 10 selected entrepreneurs and the audience selecting the winners (see list of participant below)
- The Isabelle Musy Prize that will award a woman with an innovative entrepreneurial project
- A start-up exhibit with over 20 start-ups companies and local corporate representative interested in open innovation.
- A panel discussion about risks and opportunities of venture investment with industry speakers, including:
- Dominique Mégret, head of Swisscom Ventures
- Steffen Wager, CEO, Investiere
- Moderation: Hervé Lebret, head of EPFL Innogrants program
- Additional speakers including a seasoned entrepreneur will be announced in the coming weeks
You can register here
Which start-ups will be at the Seed Night?
From e-heath to biotech, from connected sport technologies to neurosciences, the Seed Night will showcase start-ups from very diverse industries.
The following start-ups have been selected to pitch. (You will find a detailed description on our website):
In addition, some start-ups will join our start-up exhibition (together with the above companies). The list will be updated by the time of the event. The event sponsors Swisscom Ventures, Innovaud & SPECo, Cisco and Fischer Connectors will also present their initiatives in innovation.
and supported by: