27.10.2020 – The Swisswide Digital Days will take place from 1st to 3rd November. As part of the program, 15 selected startups participate in the Startup Battles to convince the jury and the public in a three-minute pitch.
Organised by digitalswitzerland, Innosuisse and Startup INVEST, the Startup Battles will be held within the framework of the nationwide Swiss Digital Days. This year, the program will take place online with 15 selected startups on five virtual platforms. The nominees will present to the audience how their solutions will create a sustainable impact for social good. The jury and the audience decide on the 5 finalists that will once more pitch in front of an exclusive jury to win the major prize. The audience can now vote online based on video pitches of the nominees.
Pitch Battle 1 | 01.11.2020 | 16:00 – 16:15
- Seniors@work – online job network for retired talents which connects them efficiently with employers in just a few clicks.
- Green-Y Energy – stores electricity and creates renewable heat and cold, all in one decentralized device.
- BeWear – developed the first artificial intelligence software that creates sewing patterns on-demand, based on a 3d body scan via smartphone.
Pitch Battle 2 | 02.11.2020 |12:10 – 12:30
- Exnaton – provides software PowerQuartier to empower energy providers to set up energy communities in their distribution areas.
- Sympheny – software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform for optimized energy planning of neighbourhoods, campuses and urban district.
- Aidonic – is a global ecosystem connecting all actors of the humanitarian and development field into one platform.
Pitch Battle 3 | 03.11.2020 | 16:30 – 16:50
- Organic Mondays – is a subscription service delivering 100% plastic-free period product.
- Pipra – is developing an AI-powered, pre-surgical risk-assessment tool that highlights patients at risk.
- SwissVault – designs and builds data management hardware and software to dramatically decrease the space and energy for data storage.
Pitch Battle 4 | 03.11.2020|10:38 – 10:59
- Moost – developed a recommender engine to help people with smart devices to save energy.
- Live Track – reduces B2B greenhouse-gas emissions by eliminating unnecessary B2B truck and car driving.
- Nala.Care– provides an AI- and app-based digital therapy for people with eczema and other chronic skin conditions.
Pitch Battle 5 |03.11.2020 | 13:40 – 14:00
- CompPair – developed a healable- and sustainable composite material solutions to improve circularity.
- SmartHelio – cost-effective advanced IoT and AI-based diagnostic analysis tool for early detection of faults in solar plants.
- Droople – B2B IoT Startup that digitizes 36+ billion water based assets off radar today.
The final | 03.11.2020 | 17:20 – 17:45
More information on the website of the Swiss Digital Days.