CLIMATE LAUNCHPAD 2017
THE WORLD’S LARGEST GREEN BUSINESS IDEAS COMPETITION!
Until June 4th, the registration period is open for the world’s largest green business ideas competition. Last year, over 750 start-ups from 28 countries participated. The Startup Academy again takes over the National Lead in Switzerland.
ClimateLaunchpad, an initiative of Climate-KIC, is the most important initiative of the European Union for the development of innovations within the climate area. We are looking for the best green business ideas – no matter if it is a sustainable solution for energy, water, waste, transport, behavioral change or an urban development. The ClimateLaunchpad competition is here for professional assistance. The three best business ideas will be awarded at the Swiss Final with prizes totalling CHF 26,500 and will take part in the international final in Cyprus.
MOST IMPORTANT DATES
- 4th June 2017 – Application deadline for all Swiss business ideas
- 29th and 30th June 2017 – Official Kick-off in Basel with the ClimateLaunchpad 2-day Bootcamp
- 1st September 2017 – Swiss Final in Basel
- 17th and 18th October 2017 in Limassol, Cyprus – international Semi-Final and Grand Final
- 1st place: Material prize worth CHF 4,000 / Startup Academy Incubator Program worth CHF 6,000
- 2nd place: Material prize worth CHF 2,500 / Startup Academy Incubator Program worth CHF 3,000
- 3rd place: Material prize worth CHF 1,500 / Startup Academy Incubator Program worth CHF 2,000
- 1st – 3rd: Travel and accommodation costs to the international final in Cyprus worth CHF 2,500 each