Join the Climate-KIC Accelerator and receive up to 85.000 € to boost your start-up.
The Climate-KIC Accelerator Programme is the world’s first real-life business school for early stage cleantech start-ups. We are looking for innovators with breakthrough ideas to counter climate change. Your team wants to create a start-up based around a new technology or service in areas like sustainable land use, urban transition or renewable energies? Your idea has high potential for both commercial viability and climate impact? Then this is the right place for you! Please follow the link below and get the unique opportunity to receive:
- A two-day boot camp led by an experienced entrepreneur and start-up coach
- Up to € 85’000 in grant money (no equity)
- Top-notch business training and coaching
- Access to exclusive events
- Access to Climate-KIC’s unique pan-European start-up, investor and partner network
- and much more..
The deadline for applications for Switzerland and Austria is 12 March 2017.