The Cyber-Defence Campus, armasuisse Science and Technology, is looking for innovative technologies for the Cyber Startup Challenge 2020.
CHF 100’000.- to win!
The Swiss federal administration is looking for novel solutions in cyber threat intelligence that can have a significant impact in the day-to-day operation of the Swiss Armed Forces. The solution will be integrated in the existing infrastructure. The technology does not need to be fully mature yet, but a convincing Proof of Concept should be implementable within a year and with less than CHF 100’000.-.
Below are some examples of cyber threat intelligence technologies of interest; however, we are also looking to discovering related technology areas.
Some examples of technologies are:
- Faster threat analysis: finding out how a threat behaves
- Compare binary elements and find similarities
- Aggregate feeds to identify emerging topics (i.e., thread feed from different providers scanned together and identify the same threat with different names)
- Semantic analysis of documents
- Summarize text and identify topics in a hacker forum
- Facilitate the comprehension of texts in another language, including slang
- Analyze network traffic or metadata to identify patterns that correspond to an actor
- Correlation of events and signatures
- Sharing information about cyber threats with different partners («Need to Know» vs. «Need to Share»)
|Best ten solutions selected||08.10.2020|
|Best three startups present at the Swiss Armed Forces||16.10.2020|
|Best solution revealed during conference in November||03.11.2020|
- Registration form Cyber Startup Challenge 2020
PDF, 3 Seiten, 609 KB, English