Interactive 3D Map of EPFL Innovation Park
Visit the EPFL Innovation Park with the interactive 3D model developed by Pix4D.
Tips : if you click on the number of a building, the letter will appear. All the companies of the Innovation Park can be found on the “Company List“.
General Address and contact
EPFL Innovation Park
Building C – 1015 Lausanne
Tel. +41 21 353 80 00
Office hours: 8am-12pm and 1pm-5pm
How to access to EPFL Innovation Park
By plane and by train
Genève-Cointrin is the nearest airport (40-60 minutes). The train from Zürich Airport takes approximately 2h 30 to go to Lausanne. From these airports, you can take a train to Lausanne, then the Lausanne metro to EPFL (two step):
- ‘Gare CFF’ to ‘Gare du Flon’ with Line M2 direction Croisettes
- ‘Gare du Flon’ to ‘EPFL’ with Line M1 direction Renens
By public transportation
The metro line M1 of the TL (Transports lausannois) takes you from the centre of Lausanne (Flon) or from Renens station to the EPFL.
Bus lines TL (Public Transports of Lausanne area) and MBC (Transport Region Morges) run in western Lausanne:
- MBC bus 701 (Echichens, Morges, Préverenges, EPFL, Bourdonnette-Lausanne)
- MBC bus 705 (Lonay , Prévrenges, Denges, Echandens, Ecublens, EPFL)
- TL bus 31 (Renens-Gare, EPFL-UNIL, Saint-Sulpice, Venoges)
By car, on the motorway, follow direction ‘Lausanne-Sud‘, exit ‘EPFL‘.
Parking places (paying) for visitors are available on the map here. It also indicates you the walking distance to go to the welcome desk at Innovation Park in Building C.