EPFL Innovation Park – Building C – 1015 Lausanne
Tel. 0041 21 353 80 00
Office hours: 8am-12pm and 1.30pm-5pm
By plane and by train
Genève-Cointrin is the nearest airport (40-60 minutes). The train from Zürich Airport takes approximately 2h 30 to go to Lausanne. From these airports, you can take a train to Lausanne, then the Lausanne metro to EPFL (two step):
- ‘Gare CFF’ to ‘Gare du Flon’ with Line M2 direction Croisettes
- ‘Gare du Flon’ to ‘EPFL’ with Line M1 direction Renens
By public transportation
Line M1 of the TL (Transports lausannois) takes you from the centre of Lausanne (Flon) or from Renens station to the EPFL.
Bus lines TL (Public Transports of Lausanne area) and MBC (Transport Region Morges) run in western Lausanne:
- MBC bus 701 (Echichens, Morges, Préverenges, EPFL, Bourdonnette-Lausanne)
- MBC bus 705 (Lonay , Prévrenges, Denges, Echandens, Ecublens, EPFL)
- TL bus 31 (Renens-Gare, EPFL-UNIL, Saint-Sulpice, Venoges)
By car, on the motorway, follow direction ‘Lausanne-Sud‘, exit ‘EPFL‘.
Parking places (paying) for visitors are available at:
- the EPFL Innovation Park,
- under the Rolex Learning Center (named “Quartier Sud” on the map),
- under the Esplanade (named “Quartier Centre” on the map) – go the map.
As a visitor, you must be aware that car parks indicated by the green ‘P’ symbol are reserved for holders of a special card.